Family Service Center is always looking for new foster parents. Foster parents must be:
- at least 21 years of age
- have a stable and sufficient income
- have a safe home
- pass a background check
- be in good physical and emotional health
- be able to complete the required training and home study process
- genuinely care about children.
We proudly works to license families regardless of marital status, sexual preference or race.
Our program has an experienced licensing worker who will guide you through the process of becoming licensed. There is no expense for training costs.
For our foster parents, we provide the following:
- Clothes for foster children
- Beds, cribs, infant supplies
- Information about community resources for you and your foster children
- Monthly or bi-monthly visits
- Counseling if needed
- Monthly foster parent support meetings
- 24 hour staff response
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a foster parent, please contact us. We would love you have you join our team! And so would our kids.